14 September 2005

So what next?

Just curious if we should move on or hang on. I've got a week-long seminar coming up, so now would be a good time to get something new to read. I'm all in favor of throwing in the F&F towel. CK, I know you said you were going to try, but you might be tied up with other things in the weeks to come, and Laziest, you just weren't able to get a copy. So shall we set a month (or so) time period per book and, having passed its due, lay F&F to rest?

6 comments:

Craig said...

Sorry. I'm trying, really. It's just this stupid moving thing has my schedule all screwed up. I'm into the book, but I'm not sure how quickly I can finish.

Craig said...

Ok, I officially suck. I got halfway or so through the book, but now the library is demanding it back because (1) it's late (2) someone else has it on hold. I say we just move on. Sorry.

Shall I post a partial review?

Matt said...

Yes, please. I just bought a terrible book while I'm out here in California traveling around, and I desperately need someone to recommend a good one.

Craig said...

So, who's up next? Is is Laziest's turn to pick?

Matt said...

Would somebody like to wake her up?

MC Etcher said...

Not me! I'll bet she wakes up grumpy. I nominate CK.