09 May 2007

Is Anyone Interested?

Personally, I miss this thing we were doing. I'd like to get it started again. My suggestion is that we just start with a new book. I was thinking of reading The Raw Shark Texts. I know Laziest has already read it, so maybe that's not fair, but I'm thinking we could at least get one post out of this. Two, if you consider the fact that I've read and commented on every book in here (so you know I'm good for it.) What do the rest of you think?

3 comments:

Matt said...

Wait, wait... don't everyone speak at once. One at a time, please.

Craig said...

Sorry, I didn't even realize you'd posted this. Even though I'm not sure of the last time I actually read something longer than an issue of National Geographic or Cooks Illustrated (I've been just slightly busy), I'll give it a try. I just make no guarantees that I'll be doen anytime soon.

Laziest Girl said...

I just posted my summary but didn't read this post first. We can choose a new book if you want - that way we are all on the same page so to speak.