We've gone all the way through and we're back to me again. I'm really not sure what to pick. I'll make a couple of suggestions and see what you think. I have to be honest, since time is somewhat tight for me right now, I'm going to cheat and suggest the book I just finished or the one I just started.
My first suggestion for the next book is Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer.
The second suggestion is Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro.
Check out the links and get your votes in.
16 February 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
EL&IC is already on my stack of books to read, so if you chose that one, I'd be pleased, but NLMG looks quite good and would probably be one I wouldn't get to otherwise. I could go either way, but if forced to help you choose, I'd vote for the one that I might otherwise not get a chance to read.
EL&IC is my vote
Ok, I'm just waiting for a response from Laziest. I want to make sure that she can get one of these two, since we had problems with her not being able to read a couple of the earlier books. Crazy Australians...
EL&IC is available here - let's go.
Post a Comment